Society of Concurrent Product Development, Inc.
PO Box 385
Billerica, MA 01821-385
The Society of Concurrent Product Development, Inc. (SCPD), a Not-for-profit professional society is committed to safeguarding the confidential information of its members. We hold all personal information provided to our society in the strictest confidence. These records include all personal information that we collect from you in connection with membership or any of the activities related to SCPD. We have never disclosed information to nonaffiliated third parties, except as permitted by law, and do not anticipate doing so in the future. In registering as members we request you affirm your willingness to share data with other members or comparable professional endeavors. If you have agreed, we might share only an email or mailing address Our policy with respect to your data is listed below.
We limit officer and member access to information only to those who have a business or professional reason for knowing, and not to general members or nonaffiliated parties.
- We maintain a secure office and computing environment to ensure that your information is not placed at unreasonable risk.
- The categories of nonpublic personal information that we collect from members are limited to contact information, mailing addresses, etc. Some annotations about specialties and participation may be added to member files by a limited number of officers with file access. .
- For third parties that desire access to our personal information, including other professional groups, we also required to keep strict confidentiality in our agreements with them and are expected to use the information for agreed member contact . .
- We do not provide your personally identifiable information to mailing list vendors or solicitors for any purpose. We may provide mailing information an exceptional basis to vendors providing professional opportunities that we believe are valuable.
- Personally identifiable information about you will be maintained during the time you are a member, and for a number of years later to assure our ability to continue to be in contact. Once membership is terminated, no sharing of data in any form will be permitted